A charge per Land Records Search designed for occasional users.
Get 24 X 7 access to Sangamon County land records. Tapestry allows for both pay-as-you-go access and an open account payment plan.
- 24/7 Remote Internet access
- Secure browser based access
- Search via many data parameters (grantor/grantee, date range, document number, legal description, etc.)
Tapestry Cost Breakdown:
- Index/Image Search - $6.95 per search
- Beginning/Ending Date
- Consideration amount
- Legal Description – Subdivision, Parcel ID, Metes & Bounds
- Document Search Types
- Print Copies - Per document $1.50 for the first page. $1.00 each additional page
- Viewing images is included in the per search fee
Flexible Payment Options:
- Pay-as-you-go with a credit card – Visa & MasterCard accepted
- Open Account Payment Plan -$25 minimum per month
Log onto www.landrecords.net to begin your search
For More Information:
Contact Greg Bachman at 1-563-345-1282 or email at GregB@fidlar.com or Danielle Westerfield at 1-563-345-1321 or email at DanielleW@fidlar.com.